PA Moms’ mission is to uplift, support and empower women in both the PA profession & motherhood.
We are dedicated to the advancement of the PA profession and advocating for PA women. PA moms is affiliated with the American Academy of PAs.
We are pleased to offer students the opportunity to apply for a scholarship towards their PA school tuition.
- A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded
- Scholarship certificate that is suitable for framing
- Ability to list “PA Moms for Women Empowerment Scholarship winner” on your resume
- Recognized on our website and Social media accounts
- AAPA member (or applicant)
- PA student enrolled in a ARC‐PA‐accredited program in didactic or clinical year
- Applicant has not previously received a PA foundation or other specialty organization scholarship
- Applicant identifies as cisgender female, gender non-binary or transgender female and has a strong interest in women empowerment and helping drive gender equity in the workplace & healthcare
- It is encouraged that all applicants are members of the PA Moms special interest group & Facebook group
- Follow our Instagram and/or Facebook pages
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0. If your program does not provide a numerical GPA (i.e. PASS/FAIL), the program director/designee must provide an explanation of the grading system. If you are an incoming student then please provide your undergraduate GPA/Transcript
Instructions‐ Please Read Carefully
- Electronic Application is required through the PA Moms website
- The application package must include
- One copy of the application form via our website (link below)
- Personal statement (500-1k words) or a 5 minute video on how you plan on impacting the PA profession
- One copy of an official or signed unofficial transcript from the PA Program or an acceptance letter from the program
- If entering PA school in fall 2021 from undergraduate please submit transcripts from undergraduate school
- a letter of recommendation from an intructor or preceptor
- A picture/headshot of the applicant to be used for the awarded candidate.
- ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE APPLICATION DEADLINE!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: June 30, 2021
Application submissions are now closed! Good Luck to our current Scholarship Applicants!