PA Moms mission is to uplift, support and empower women in both the PA profession & motherhood.
We are dedicated to the advancement of the PA profession by empowering our members to stay active and engaged in PA advocacy and leadership.
PA moms is an AAPA Special Interest Group. We partner with AAPA- The PA Foundation for our scholarship. Donations to the PA Moms Advocacy and Leadership Scholarship can be made on the PA Foundation Website. The PA Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All contributions made to the PA Foundation are tax-deductible. The Foundation’s tax identification number is 54-1071370.
We are pleased to offer students the opportunity to apply for a chance to receive three scholarships towards their PA school tuition.
- Three $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Scholarship certificate that is suitable for framing
- Ability to list “PA Moms for Advocacy + Leadership Scholarship winner” on your resume
- Recognized on our website and Social media accounts
- The applicant must not have previously received a PA Moms Scholarship.
- The applicant must be a member of the PA Moms special interest group and Facebook
- The applicant must follow the PA Moms Instagram page.
- Provide a personal statement on how you have made an impact on or plan to impact the PA profession through advocacy and leadership via PA Foundation Link Above. (maximum 500 words)
Instructions‐ Please Read Carefully
- Electronic Application is required through the PA Foundation Website
ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE APPLICATION DEADLINE!
2024 Cycle opens on February 5
Congratulations to all of our PA Student applicants for your impressive applications, and we look forward to hearing more from you in the future.
Fall 2023 Scholarship Recipients:
Fall 2022 Scholarship Recipient:
Deepthi Krishna, PA-S
Canisius College, Buffalo NY
Fall 2021 Scholarship Recipient:
Sarah Kent, MSPAS/MPH Candidate 2023
Touro University, California