PA Moms mission is to uplift, support and empower women in both the PA profession & motherhood.
We are dedicated to the advancement of the PA profession by empowering our members to stay active and engaged in PA advocacy and leadership.
PA moms is an AAPA Constituent Organization.
We are pleased to offer students the opportunity to apply for a scholarship towards their PA school tuition.
- A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded
- Scholarship certificate that is suitable for framing
- Ability to list “PA Moms for Advocacy + Leadership Scholarship winner” on your resume
- Recognized on our website and Social media accounts
- AAPA member (or applicant)
- PA student enrolled in an ARC‐PA‐accredited program in the didactic or clinical year. Must have at least 1 quarter or semester left before Graduation.
- The applicant has not previously received a PA Moms Scholarship
- Applicant identifies as cisgender female, gender non-binary or transgender female, is currently a mother, TTC, and/or has a strong interest in becoming a mother in the future.
- It is encouraged that all applicants are members of the PA Moms special interest group & Facebook group
- Follow our Instagram and/or Facebook pages
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0. If your program does not provide a numerical GPA (i.e. PASS/FAIL), the program director/designee must provide an explanation of the grading system. If you are an incoming student then please provide your undergraduate GPA/Transcript
Instructions‐ Please Read Carefully
- Electronic Application is required through the PA Moms website
- The application package must include
- One copy of the application form via our website (link below)
- Personal statement (up to 500 words) on how you have or will impact the PA profession through advocacy and leadership
- One copy of an official or signed unofficial transcript from the PA Program or an acceptance letter from the program
- If entering PA school in fall 2022 from undergraduate please submit transcripts from undergraduate school
- a letter of recommendation from an instructor or preceptor
- A picture/headshot of the applicant to be used for the awarded candidate.
- ALL MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE THE APPLICATION DEADLINE!
APPLICATION DEADLINE for the FALL 2022 Scholarship: July 31, 2022
Application submissions are now closed. We will announce the recipient no later than August 31, 2022.
Congratulations to all of our PA Student applicants for your impressive applications and we look forward to hearing more from you in the future.
Fall 2022 Scholarship Recipient:
Deepthi Krishna, PA-S
Canisius College, Buffalo NY
Fall 2021 Scholarship Recipient:
Sarah Kent, MSPAS/MPH Candidate 2023
Touro University, California