When: Friday, February 23, 2024 & Saturday, February 24, 2024
Where: The Effie Hotel, Sandestin, Florida
Price: Tickets start at $499
- Gain the latest knowledge and skills in various medical fields, with a focus on:
- Cutting-edge medical advancements
- Evidence-based practice
- Current medical issues
- Attend sessions on:
- Women’s health
- Wellness and self-care
- Stress management
- Burnout prevention
- Network with industry leaders and fellow PAs
- Earn Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits
- Early Bird (through 11/15/2023): $499
- Regular Ticket (through 2/15/2024): $599
- On-site (based on availability): $749
- The deadline for refund requests is December 31, 2023. Registration refunds will be made for cancellations received on or before December 31, 2023, via email to [email protected]; however, a $50 administrative fee will be retained. No-shows and registrations canceled after December 31, 2023, will not be refunded. Special circumstances may be taken into consideration.
- Workshop: We will be hosting a Neurotoxins 101 Workshop on Friday, February 23rd from 8:00 -10:00 AM. Registration is very limited for this event. Tickets for this workshop are now on sale for $350.00 per participant. Register Now >>
- Hotel Effie Sandestin
- 1 Grand Sandestin Blvd, Miramar Beach, FL 32550 | (833) 873 -3343
- Special PA Moms Room Rate: $215/night + $0 Resort Fee + applicable taxes
- (based on availability, the rate may be available 3 days before and after the conference)
- Deadline to Book Hotel: 2/2/2024 OR WHEN ROOMS ARE SOLD OUT.
- Book Online: Hotel Effie – PA Moms Women’s Conference – 0124TAS | Group Code: 0124TAS
- Showcase your organization’s commitment to medical education and the PA community.
- Gain exposure to PAs who write over 240 million prescriptions annually.
- Increase brand awareness and reach within the medical community.
- Download Sponsorship Prospectus
Register now and secure your spot at the most awaited medical summit of 2024. Let’s work together to further the PA profession, boost healthcare delivery, and improve wellness for all. We look forward to welcoming you to an event that promises to be engaging, educational, and uplifting!
HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT OUR EVENT COORDINATORS AT [email protected]